The comforting flavor of apples and cinnamon makes this apple crunch a perfect pick for a healthy dessert.
- 6 cups thinly sliced, cooking apples
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Place apples in a 13×9 inch pan.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle over apples.
- Mix sugar, flour, and baking powder. Work egg into flour mixture with a fork.
- Sprinkle flour mixture over apples.
- Drizzle melted margarine over all.
- Bake at 325 degrees approximately 45 minutes or until crunch top is golden.
Makes 18 servings.
Serving Size 1 out of 18 servings