Broccoli is packed with antioxidants that help your body in many ways, making this broccoli and shrimp salad a total meal.
- 6 cups small broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup cooked and peeled shrimp
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/3 cup nonfat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Steam broccoli, covered for 3 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients and stir well.
- Serve chilled.
- Makes 8 servings.
Serving Size 1 out of 8 servings