This easy beef stir fry recipe is a great way to have a flavorful and healthy meal! It’s fun to introduce home cooking to young chefs.
- 4 cups Cooked brown rice
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Corn starch
- 3 Tbsp Light soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp Red pepper flake
- 1 lb Beef sirloin, thinly sliced against the grain into strips
- 1 Tbsp Canola oil
- 1 Tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp Grated fresh ginger
- 1 lb pkg Frozen stir-fry vegetables
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Mix orange juice, water, cornstarch, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and beef strips in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Add garlic and ginger; cook 1 minute.
- Add beef and sauce mixture into pan. Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add frozen vegetables to pan and cook until tender.
- Serve over rice.
Serving Size 1 cup rice and 1/4 beef and veggie mix