This gourmet sorbet recipe provides a deliciously refreshing treat for anyone to enjoy! No sugar means you can relax.
- 2 Medium bananas, frozen (note: peel before freezing)
- 1/3 cup Frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup Orange juice
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened soy milk
- 2 Tbsp Semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Fresh ginger, grated
- Slice frozen bananas into approximately ½ inch pieces and place in food processor.
- Add cranberries, orange juice and soymilk.
- Process ingredients for 15 seconds.
- Add chocolate chips and ginger; process until desired texture is achieved.
- Serve immediately
Serving Size 1/2 cup of sorbet