This healthier deviled eggs recipe provides a healthy alternative of the classic and loved dish! No one will know how healthy they are!
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Nonfat Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp Chives, dried
- 1 Tbsp Parsley, dried
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb
- 1/4 cup Spinach
- Bring water to a simmer.
- Boil eggs for 12 minutes and remove from water into cold bath. Shell and let cool.
- Cut eggs into half and remove yolk. Keep one whole yolk for later.
- Chop spinach and place on to plate into microwave for 30-45 seconds or till wilted.
- Combine in one bowl the yogurt, mustard, chives, parsley, paprika, Mrs. Dash, 1 egg yolk, and spinach.
- Mix till well blended. Take 1 Tbsp of mixture and place into the egg whites halves.
- Refrigerate and then serve.
Serving Size 1/2 egg white and 1 Tbsp of mixture