This unique mediterranean barley salad is the perfect way to stay healthy while also enjoying what you eat! It is a perfect keto recipe too.
- 1-1/2 qt (6 cups) Water
- 1 cup Pearl barley, rinsed
- 1 pint Cherry tomatoes
- 1 can (6oz) Pitted black olives, drained
- 1 Small red onion, chopped
- 1 pkg (4oz) Feta Cheese
- 1/3 cup Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- Bring water to boil in large saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Add barley; return to boil.
- Simmer on medium-low heat 45 min. or until barley is tender (or may wish to use quick cooking barley and cook according to pack instructions).
- Drain barley; cool.
- Place barley in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
Serving Size 1 out of 8 servings