This simple, but flavorful potato soup recipe is the perfect choice for a healthy meal! I can remember my grandmother talking about making this soup during the Great Depression.
- 4 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 4 tablespoons flour
- Put all ingredients except milk and flour in a saucepan and summer, covered until potatoes are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place milk and flour in a shaker blender.
- Add milk and flour mixture to the other ingredients, stirring constantly.
- Simmer uncovered 5 to 10 minutes.
- Makes 6 servings.
Serving Size 1 out of 6 servings