This delicious meal of tandoori style chicken is a crowd pleaser, and will be a new favorite healthy recipe! Bring the taste of India into your kitchen.
- 2 cups Plain low fat yogurt
- 2 tsp Minced ginger
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- 3 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Ground coriander
- 1 lime (juice of)
- Fresh black pepper
- 1 lb Chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cut in strips
- Minced cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine yogurt, ginger, garlic, paprika, pepper, coriander and half the lime juice.
- Dredge chicken in yogurt mixture and marinate for at least an hour.
- Line baking sheet with foil. Put chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake chicken for 15 minutes.
- Turn pieces and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until cooked through. Garnish; add remaining lime juice over chicken and serve, spooning the cooked marinade over the meat.
Serving Size 4 oz of chicken